Virtual reality developer Digital Lode and publisher Tripwire Presents are proud to announce the release of the latest update for Espire 2, the award-winning stealth action title critics are lauding as a “must play” and Meta Quest players are calling “a VR love letter to stealth games.” The update, which is available now, introduces public matchmaking for the first time, delivering on the most requested feature from the Espire 2 community to-date. Following today’s update, it’s never been easier to find fellow agents to experience everything the Espire 2 Co-op Campaign has to offer.
In addition, Digital Lode is excited to announce that Espire 2 is now available in the limited-time Sneak and Destroy Duo Pack alongside After the Fall by Vertigo Games. Players can find these two amazing VR games in this special collection at a 27% discount for $50.99USD on the Meta Store.
Today’s public matchmaking update for Espire 2 marks yet another major milestone completed as part of Digital Lode and Tripwire Presents’ commitment to continued support, delivering significant and notable improvements for the Espire 2 community in 2023 as outlined in the Espire 2 public roadmap.
Espire 2 Public Roadmap Highlights Include:
- Espire Ops: New single-player levels with weekly developer-set challenges
- Public Co-Op: Find public co-op games with fellow operatives when your friends aren’t online
- Co-Op Missions: More Co-op missions are in the works. In addition, players can expect a new hardcore difficulty setting for singleplayer and Co-Op Campaigns
- New VR Platforms: Espire 2 is coming to new virtual reality platforms. We are in the early stages of development and will have more to announce in 2023
- Skins: In response to this top request from players, Digital Lode will also introduce unlockable frame skins & weapon variants
Out now for the Meta Quest 2 and Quest Pro platforms, Espire 2 combines the tactical precision of modern stealth titles with the unprecedented immersion of VR, further expanding upon the genre-defining experience of its critically acclaimed predecessor.