Ving Rhames is an American actor known for his powerful performances in film and television. Here are some interesting facts about him:
- Rhames was born Irving Rameses Rhames on May 12, 1959, in Harlem, New York .
- He attended the High School of Performing Arts in New York City and later graduated from the State University of New York at Purchase .
- Rhames has appeared in numerous hit films, including “Pulp Fiction,” “Con Air,” “Mission: Impossible,” and “Dawn of the Dead” .
- He has also had success on television, starring in shows such as “ER,” “Kojak,” and “The District” .
- Rhames is known for his deep voice and imposing physical presence, which he has used to great effect in his roles.
- He has been nominated for numerous awards for his work, including a Golden Globe for his performance in the television movie “Don King: Only in America” .
- In addition to his acting career, Rhames is a trained pianist and has composed music for several of his films .
With his commanding screen presence and range as an actor, Ving Rhames has become one of the most respected and recognizable figures in Hollywood.
The top picture is Michael Clarke Duncan not Ving Rhames
Please, excuse us.