A very original and fun dish. The frittata, similar in appearance to a pizza, consists of a base of curdled egg that can be accompanied with a multitude of ingredients; on this occasion, to prepare the Mediterranean Frittata, we have chosen different vegetables.
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 4 Eggs
- 100 ml Milk
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1/2 Zucchini
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1/2 Scallion
- 125 g Mushrooms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Wash the zucchini well (or if you prefer, peel it) and chop it into small cubes. The same with the tomato and the spring onion. Then cut the mushrooms into slices.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add the zucchini and the spring onion with a pinch of salt and let it color, sautéing it over high heat. Add the mushrooms, the tomato, a dash of lemon juice, granulated garlic and oregano and cook for a few minutes until they lose the water. Remove to a plate.
- We continue with the base, which is the egg. Beat them well in a bowl, add the milk and add a pinch of salt.
- Add another drizzle of oil to the frying pan where we cooked the vegetables, and when it is hot, add the egg. Lower the heat to medium, add the vegetables on top (well distributed), and put the lid on the pan. Cook for about 10 minutes over medium-low heat, until the egg is to our liking.
- When there are only a few minutes left, add the crumbled Fetta cheese.
If we want to complete the menu, we only have to add some good bread to the table, some light salad -or simply a couple of broken tomatoes, fresh sprouts…- or a soft cream as a first course.If we want to complete the menu, we only have to add some good bread to the table, some light salad -or simply a couple of broken tomatoes, fresh sprouts…- or a soft cream as a first course.
Enjoy your meal!